Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services that is used to build, deploy and manage applications through Microsoft’s data centres. Benefits of moving to Azure include:
- You’re business is covered. With regional and global back-up options, your business can confidently know all it’s systems are covered from any disaster or threats.
- Passwords tend to be a problematic issue for businesses so Azure provides security as the software enables secure logon for users.
- It is fast and reliable. According to Microsoft, connections don’t go over the public internet and they offer more reliability and faster speeds than typical Internet connections.
- It doesn’t make GDPR an issue. GDPR is the most significant change to EU privacy law in two decades so with the most compliance offerings of any cloud service provider, the Microsoft Cloud is here to support your data compliance initiatives.
- Azure Solutions are integrated with almost everything so it can carry out busy critical processes without hastle.
For more information on moving to Microsoft Azure, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 01329 888444.