Proactive System Monitoring
We monitor your systems, delivering accurate and instant alerts to the right technician, so we can resolve the issue quick and efficiently. From just £1 a day, our network monitoring and network security turns conventional IT support upside down. Rather than wait for you to notice a system has failed, we do the work for you and our 24/7 monitoring will alert us the problem and the sites effected.
What is 24/7 system monitoring?
24/7 System Monitoring checks your critical systems every five minutes to fifteen minutes. Whenever it finds a problem, it will send an alert showing us the exact problem and the the exact nature of the issue directly to us. This will allow us to fix this issue faster and radically boost your uptime.
What does it check?
Every five minutes, 24/7 system monitoring will:
- Check that your servers are up and running.
- Check that you can connect to the internet.
- Check any or all, your Windows Services including the vital components of your server’s operating system. These vital services allow you to logon to your network, access the internet and print your work.
- Check network devices and remote office [devices].
- Check TCP ports on your network, on other networks or at your ISP. If any of these ports are failing to respond, you may be unable to connect and do your job.
- Check disk space to ensure it is below a set threshold.
- Check Redundant Array of Independent Disks RAID devices to ensure that all disks are functioning correctly and data is safe.
- Check your website to ensure it’s up and running and serving your customers.
Check other devices using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
What difference does System Monitoring make to you and your company?
If everything is running smoothly, it will not affect you in the slightest, whether you have System Monitoring or not.
If you do have System Monitoring, it will allow us to fix the problem faster and minimise your downtime. Specific alerts will be directed to right technician, so they can deal with issue quickly and efficiently, first time. The network security will not be compromised, and your systems will be up and running again.
Alerts for “mission-critical” systems can be sent via SMS day or night and it only costs pennies per day. It takes just minutes to set up, doesn’t require any system reboots and can be protecting your business from downtime.
Contact Matrix IT about 24/7 System Monitoring
We work for business all around the south coast. Give us a call today, to find out more about our 24/7 System Monitoring. Don’t take the chance, ask us to set it up for you!