Modern day accountancy is well supported by a range of industry standard software.
This software ensures that the correct procedures are followed in an industry that is regulated stringently to precise methodologies, which must be followed if penalties are to be avoided.
For instance, programs such as SAGE are software packages that ensure that you can manage your clients’ accounts effectively
We can assist with Cloud Accounting, Digital Archiving, Secure Backup and Document Management Systems, all in a secure way that is flexible to the growth of your company.
Other services we offer are…
- Systems audit and documentation
- 24/7 round-the-clock system monitoring
- Online “live” remote support
- Guaranteed response times
- Defined service levels
- Monthly budgeting
- Drawdown statements and reporting
- Regular strategic IT systems review
- Priority response
- Controlled call-out rates
- Online helpdesk and call logging facility
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Direct access to support teams
- Designated project teams and consultants
- Helpdesk support for standard applications
- Dedicated on-site IT engineer
- Proactive systems maintenance
- One-stop-shop for dealing with other IT vendors
- Training, advice and assistance
Fully Managed and Partially Managed IT Service Provider
There are two types of managed IT service – fully and partially managed. Fully managed means that we will be responsible for your complete IT service and you will not need an IT department.
Partially managed means that we will provide support and assistance to your existing IT team.
Contact Matrix IT today
We work with Accountants and Financial Service providers in Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Chichester and across the Hampshire / South Coast region. To find out which managed service would be the most suitable for your company, please contact a member of our team to discuss your requirements: