IT Support for Manufacturing Companies
We can manage, protect and maintain the hardware and software for your manufacturing company or manufacturing plant. You’ll find that we’re a very proactive company, extremely personable and easy to talk to. Our goal is the same as yours: to keep your business running as efficiently as possible.
If you are in the manufacturing industry – Matrix IT have the expertise to facilitate appropriate IT Systems to support the information processes you need to stay competitive.
Our other services include…
- Systems audit and documentation
- 24/7 round-the-clock system monitoring
- Online “live” remote support
- Guaranteed response times
- Defined service levels
- Monthly budgeting
- Drawdown statements and reporting
- Regular strategic IT systems review
- Priority response
- Controlled call-out rates
- Online helpdesk and call logging facility
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Direct access to support teams
- Designated project teams and consultants
- Helpdesk support for standard applications
- Dedicated on-site IT engineer
- Proactive systems maintenance
- One-stop-shop for dealing with other IT vendors
- Training, advice and assistance
Fully Managed Service Provider and Partially Managed Service Provider
There are two types of managed IT service – fully and partially managed. Fully managed means that we will be responsible for your complete IT service and you will not need an IT department.
Partially managed means that we will provide support and assistance to your existing IT team.
Looking for IT Support for your Manufacturing Company?
We work with Manufacturing companies in Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Chichester and across the Hampshire / South Coast region. To find out which managed service would be the most suitable for your company, please contact a member of our team to discuss your requirements: