Case Study: Installation of Matrix Hosted VoIP solution
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire
Company Size: 10-15 Users
Company Sector: Activity Centre
Due to our client expanding, a new phone system was required to give them the flexibility to grow. Moving them to our Hosted VoIP System allowed us to provision the four new handsets and deploy remotely.
• Fast deployment of handsets
• Plug and play solution
• Generous inclusive call bundle
• Expandable system both in the office and for remote users
At Matrix, we act as your ‘outsourced IT department’, providing help to businesses in Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton and across the Hampshire region. To find out on how we can help your business with your phone networks please contact a member of our team on 01329 888444. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the consultation form on our new website: https://www.mtxit.com/
Case study: Server Failure
Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
Company size: 15-20 users
Company sector: Utility Supplier
Suffering a server failure due to a power outage, our client suffered registry corruption of their server resulting in no access to their CRM, data and email.
Being on our managed support contract ensured that we were aware of both the issue, created a crisis management plan and had a backup plan in place.
• Migrated users to Office 365 email removing all future on-premise mail issues and enabling 99.99% uptime for email services
• Provision of new hardware platform giving a stable and robust environment for future growth
• Provide new virtualised server solution enabling a faster restore plan
• Update of CRM software
At Matrix, we act as your ‘outsourced IT department’, providing help to businesses in Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton and across the Hampshire region. To find out on how we can help your Business Servers please contact a member of our team on 01329 888444 or email email@example.com.
Have you considered the advantages of using VoIP for your business?
VoIP services offer functionality that many businesses overlook.
We just wanted to let you know about some of the main advantages of VoIP technology, and how they can help your business.
- VoIP can allow you to dramatically reduce the cost of communications, especially for interstate or international communications, since everything can go through the Internet instead of having to go through expensive long distance toll charges.
- You can make and receive calls from multiple devices for instance, on a dedicated phone, your PC via a software-based phone, or even a mobile phone with VoIP capabilities.
- You can use VoIP as a tool for real-time collaboration along with video conferencing and screen sharing.
- You can employ intelligence into how your calls are handled, such as: providing automatic call routing based on the number, time of day, etc; providing an interactive voice response when a call comes in, such as voice prompts that guide callers; call reporting; and more.