Microsoft Office 365 Services
Most business owners and staff have heard of Microsoft Office 365 and are aware that this subscription-based service provides outlook, excel, word and email. However, in the Office 365 world, this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Microsoft Office 365 for businesses offers a complete suite of products designed for you to access company data on the move. Additionally, it provides key features that keep your email and data secure and compliant with GDPR, and features a whole array of other product bundles.
How Office 365 can benefit your business
Microsoft Office 365 offers several different plans and as of the 21st April 2020, Microsoft have changed the name of some of these products – see here for our new Microsoft 365 overview.
Office 365 Business Premium – an overview
To simplify things for you we have listed below the key benefits of the most used Office 365 product:
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher (PC Only): These are the workhorses of the Office 365 suite, the same reliable products, newly refreshed. With a subscription model, you benefit from monthly updates and product refreshes as they are released.
- Exchange: Business grade email with a 50GB storage, calendar, mailbox sharing and out of office assistant.
- OneDrive for Business: 1 TB of storage which cleverly syncs your desktop and documents. This provides OneDrive as your personal document area, accessible from any device you have.
- SharePoint: SharePoint allows a shared area for files, perfect for HR, customer information and business critical files and folders needed by all users. If you have a server-based solution presently, then think of SharePoint as your mapped drive with a lot more features – versioning, autosave, collaboration to name a few.
- Microsoft Teams: Imagine having an application that embeds skype, slack, WhatsApp, file sharing, and video conferencing, and is accessible from all devices. Teams consolidates several apps into one, with an amazing search function to make your data access simple and efficient.
- OneNote: Capture ideas and notes and share pages with team members – OneNote is your electronic pen and paper replacement.
- Licensing: One license covers five phones, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Reliability: Microsoft provides a reliability guarantee of 99.9% uptime, managing the platform and rectifying issues to keep you running.
- Power BI: Business intelligence (BI) is a tool which collects, sorts, and presents business intelligence data for you.
- To-Do: Keep multiple lists of To Do’s with alerts, reminders, and access from all devices.
There are several other applications aimed to empower and enhance your working day. Our presales team would be happy to explain the above in more detail and carry out a suitability study for you and your business.
Hampshire Office 365 services
Matrix IT provides Office 365 services to businesses throughout Hampshire and surrounding areas in the south of England. Based in Fareham, we provide office 365 business services to clients in Chichester, Havant, Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester and Waterlooville.
Call us today on 01329 888 444 or send us an email for more information. We are happy to assist you.