Most clients are use Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium daily. If you are, then you should be taking advantage of the new Microsoft App, by combining the Office suite with some great hacks, this is the app of choice when on the move.
- Everything in one app, central and quickly accessible
- Pull in files from other platforms such as Dropbox
- Word dictation – use your voice to write documents
- Excel cards view – simplify editing Excel on a smaller screen
- Outline to PowerPoint – you type, PowerPoint Designer does the rest
Other snazzy features improve common tasks, enabling quick notes, scanning docs into Word / Excel, converting to PDF and signing PDF’s.
Personally, I find the ‘home screen’ invaluable, as it shows my document history, recommended docs, topped with any notes I’ve added. I have found that I am using this app more on my iPad to create documents providing a more fluid experience between devices. Prior to the app, my go to was my laptop for editing and the iPad for viewing.
As is the Microsoft way, their products improve each version, I for one am looking forward to an even more feature rich app.